- For general information on Visa for travelling to Brasil click here
- For information whether you need a Visa click here
- There is a flight from Europe directly to Natal´s airport, via Lisbon. It is operated by TAP Airlines. The number of the flight is TP0005.
- There is a direct flight from USA (Fort Lauderdale, Fl) to Recife. It is operated by Azul Linhas Aéreas, The number of the flight is AD8713.
- Other international routes to reach Natal will be via Rio de Janeiro (GIG) or Sao Paulo (GRU).
- The nearest airport is at 40 min drive from Natal, in the city of São Gonçalo do Amarante. For details look at https://www.natal.aero/br. It hosts domestic routes with the main airports in Brazil such as GIG (Rio de Janeiro), BSB (Brasilia), GRU (Sao Paulo),
- To reach Natal from the airport, one can hire a taxi or shuttle at the airport, or use apps (such as UBER and 99 pop). MultiSuper 2020 staff will also offer private transfer and information about this service will be sent by e-mail to registered participants.
Participants are suggested to choose accomodation at the “Ponta Negra” beach.
There will be a bus (every conference day) to take the participants to and from the IIP, where the conference takes place.
The bus stop will be in front of the Praiamar Hotel at Ponta Negra beach.
Negotiated conference prices will be available from the following hotels:
Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention: ⭐⭐⭐⭐, ~48EUR/night for single, ~55EUR/night for double , ~62EUR/night for triple, and ~70EUR/night for quadruple occupancies, breakfast included.
Hotel O Tempo e o Vento: ⭐⭐⭐, ~30EUR/night for single and ~20EUR/night for double occupancies, breakfast included.
For more options make a general search for “pousadas” (hostels, bed&breakfast) and hotels at the “Ponta Negra” beach in the city of Natal.
In case you prefer, check for airbnb.com options in town.
“Ponta Negra” offers many possibilities for tourists, such as the beach a few yards from the doorstep of the majority of the pousadas and hotels.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area offering specialities of the brazilian cuisine, dancing places, and live music shows.